Added Health Risk Summary
(At 2021-10-24 05:00)
Added Health Risk
|Contribution by each pollutant on the added health risk (percentage)|
|3.40||0.096 (3%)||1.489 (44%)||0.793 (23%)||1.026 (30%)|
(1) Time shown is in Hong Kong time.
(2) The AQHI information is based on real time data taken directly from EPD's Air Quality Monitoring Network.
(3) The total percentage may not be equal to 100% due to rounding.
(4) SO2 - sulphur dioxide, NO2 - nitrogen dioxide, O3 - ozone,
PM – respirable suspended particulates (PM10) or fine suspended particulates (PM2.5), whichever poses a higher health risk.
(5) Owing to the maintenance works, the operation of Tai Po Air Quality Monitoring Station will be temporarily suspended on 28 October 2021. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.